COULD YOU SPARE SOME TIME TO HELP WORTHY CHARITIES HELP THOSE IN NEED?
Volunteering has great beneﬁts for individuals and charities and has the potential to allow engagement on a level that fund raising alone cannot achieve, making a very real and positive impact on people’s lives.
By organising and directing our eﬀorts we can:
- Put local and national community back into Freemasonry
- Bring Freemasons and their families together
- Share our skills and our knowledge
- Show the human side of Freemasonry with charities
- Gain new skills and knowledge
- Raise the proﬁle of Freemasonry
SURREY FOR SURREY HELPING HANDS ARE HERE
Our objectives are to ensure that the links and support that Surrey Lodges have established with local non-Masonic Charities are maintained and continued and to encourage the families of Freemasons to become more involved in the charitable work that we do.
We invite you and members of your family to attend and meet charity representatives at the Helping Hands Charity Event being held on Saturday 16th September 2017 at the Nutfield Masonic Centre between 10.00am and 15.00.
Please register by e-mailing the Provincial Grand Charity Steward at ProvGChStwd@surreymason.org.uk