Cathedral Service at Canterbury:
- Saturday 18th February 2017.
Travelling Exhibitions during 2017:
- Saturday 24th June Launch at the Lightbox Museum. Invitation only
- Monday 26th June for 2 weeks at the Lightbox Museum (GU21 4AA)
- Monday 3rd July (2 weeks) Croydon Clocktower (CR9 1ET)
- Monday 3rd July (2 weeks) Haslemere Museum (GU27 2LA)
- Monday 10th July (2 weeks) Egham Library (TW20 9EA)
- Monday 31st July (2 weeks) Spelthorne Museum (TW18 4PM)
- Monday 7th August (2 weeks) Honeywood Museum (SM5 3NX)
- Monday 7th August (2 weeks) Shere Museum (GU5 9HE)
- Monday 14th August (2 weeks) Bourne Hall Museum (KT17 1UF)
- Monday 4th September (2 weeks) Farnham Museum GU9 7DX)
- Monday 4th September (8 Days) Godalming Museum (GU7 1AQ)
- Monday 11th September (2 weeks) Surrey Heath Museum(GU15 3HD)
- Saturday 23rd September (1 Day) Surbiton Masonic Centre (KT6 4BN)
Each exhibition is designed to celebrate the history of the Tercentenary throughout the Province of Surrey with the final section of each display portraying the local history Freemasonry has played in that area.
Teddy Bears Picnic and Masonic Parade:
- Warlingham Fair Saturday 17th June 2017 (11am -4pm).
The fair is now 26 years old and with a footfall of 4,000 people on the day this is the ideal opportunity to bring our fraternity into the public eye. Starting with a parade (in full regalia) through the streets of Warlingham behind the Mayor who leads the procession. The TBP will occupy a prime location within the fair where we have straw bales for the children to sit on whilst watching the entertainer and enjoying a picnic with their new teddy bears.
Surbiton Widows Association:
- Lunch Sunday 25th June 2017
Following on from the lines of their successful “Tea Party” the ladies will host a luncheon for ladies of the community not necessarily involved in Freemasonry. It is hoped that other Widows Association Groups will follow suit.
- Saturday 15th July 2017. A popular music concert at Bromley Masonic Hall by the choirs of West Kent, East Kent and Surrey. Organised by West Kent.
The three choirs will sing a medley of songs some popular and some historic to mark our anniversary.
Farnham Tercentenary Ball:
- Scheduled during August 2017
Details to be announced, but another splendid way for this area of the Province to encapsulate all and celebrate 300 years.
Godalming Heritage/Tercentenary weekend:
- 9th-10th September 2017
A weekend to celebrate the occasion. With open tours of the Lodge rooms various stalls and also a Teddy Bears Picnic all in a village green atmosphere.
Surbiton Parade and Teddy Bears Picnic on Crescent Green:
- Saturday 30th September 2017
A full parade in Dress Regalia, and Banners. The Masonic Centre will also host guided tours throughout the building for the general public.
Afterwards on the green outside of Surbiton Masonic Centre, there will be a teddy bears picnic and various other activities likewise emulating a village green atmosphere. There will also be one of the Tercentenary travelling exhibitions on display.
25th December 2017, Christmas Lunch for the lonely:
- Croydon and District Masonic Hall & Nutfield Masonic Centre
29th December 2017 Christmas Lunch for the Lonely
- Surbiton Masonic Centre
All three centres will host Christmas luncheons at no cost for people who perhaps are a little less fortunate than most of us.
This is mainly seen as seniors with no family, single parent families and people on their own on Christmas Day.
Volunteers are already pledging their time at all venues and the catering suppliers in a gesture of good will and to mark our anniversary will donate all the food.
This event not only is a first for Surrey, but a milestone for Freemasonry in general, showing we care about those less fortunate than us in our community.